- GT1024 16-Channel Constant Current LED Sink Driver
- 16 constant-current output channels
- Constant output current invariant to load voltage change:
3 ~ 45mA @ VDD= 5.0V
3 ~ 30mA @ VDD= 3.3V
- Excellent output current accuracy:
Between channels: < ±2％
Between ICs: < ±3％
- Output current adjusted through an external resistor
- Fast response of output current, OE (min.): 300ns @ VDD=3.3V
- 25MHz clock frequency
- Schmitt trigger input
- 3.3V / 5.0V supply voltage
- “Pb-Free & Halogen-Free” Package
GT1024 is designed for LED displays which require to operate at low current and to match the luminous intensity of each channel. It provides supply voltage and accepts CMOS logic input at 3.3V and 5.0V to meet the trend of low power consumption.
GT1024 contains a serial buffer and data latches which convert serial input data
into parallel output format.
At GT1024 output stage, sixteen regulated current ports are designed to provide
uniform and constant current sinks for driving LEDs within a large range of VF
GT1024 accepts an input voltage range from 3V to 5.5V and maintains a
constant current up from 3mA to 45mA determined by an external resistor, Rext,
which gives users flexibility in controlling the light intensity of LEDs.