2D MEMS Laser Scanning Module
MEMS mirror scanning module with 40 ° Field of View (FoV) is designed for two axis collimated laser beam (or 2D optical) scanning applications. An optical cell built-in with MEMS mirror with 2600 Hz Resonat Frequency and laser is special design for the applications that require miniature, high speed, long-term stability, lower power consumption and low cost solution. Plug-and-play compact design is suitable for all kinds of single mode laser beam-steering applications.
- MirrorcleTech Gimbal-less MEMS designed for high speed two-axis laser beam steering
- Resonant Frequency X and Y at 2600 Hz
- 40° Degree Optical Scanning angle (Field of View)
- Large angles in point-to-point (quasi-static) or resonant mode of operation
- Robust compact design for long-term stability
- Small form factor mass product ready
- Standard Laser wavelength with 405nm, 450nm, 520nm, and 638nm.
(Others laser wavelength upon request)
- Custom MEMS actuator with other speed upon request.
- Custom-designed scanning module upon request.
- Works with any Mirrorcle MEMS driver and MEMS controller
|Scanning Module Type||MEMS Package||Product Code||Dimension (LxWxH) (Unit: mm)|
|Multi-Color||TO-8||EaZy3b.TT||44.8 x 21.4 x 16|
|Single Color||LCC||EaZy1b.LT||33 x 21.4 x 16|
|Single Color||TO-8||EaZy1b.TT||32.3 x 21.4 x 16|
|Compact Single Color||TO-8||EaZy1c.TT.F||23 x 17.5 x 16|
Lidar and 3D Scan
Free space communication
“SensLite represents Mirrorcle products in Taiwan local market only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiry in Taiwan.
Please visit www.Mirrorcletech.com for other global sales.”