2D MEMS Laser Scanning Module
MEMS mirror scanning module with 34 ° Field of View (FoV) is designed for two axis collimated laser beam (or 2D optical) scanning applications. An optical cell built-in with MEMS mirror with 2200 Hz Resonat Frequency and laser is special design for the applications that require miniature, high speed, long-term stability, lower power consumption and low cost solution. Plug-and-play compact design is suitable for all kinds of single mode laser beam-steering applications.
MirrorcleTech Gimbal-less MEMS designed for high speed two-axis laser beam steering
- Resonant Frequency X and Y at 2200 Hz
- 34° Degree Optical Scanning angle (Field of View)
- Large angles in point-to-point (quasi-static) or resonant mode of operation
- Robust compact design for long-term stability
- Small form factor mass product ready
- Standard Laser wavelength with 405nm, 450nm, 520nm, and 638nm.
(Others laser wavelength upon request)
- Custom MEMS actuator with other speed upon request.
- Custom-designed scanning module upon request.
- Works with any Mirrorcle MEMS driver and MEMS controller
MEMS Mirror: A7M10.2-1000AL
Bandwidth: ~2200HZ in LPF-Based Driving
FoV: Approx. 34° x 34°
Wavelength Options: 638nm, 520nm, 450nm, 405nm
Divergence (half angle, average): <2.5mrad
Lidar and 3D Scan
Free space communication
“SensLite represents Mirrorcle products in Taiwan local market only, please contact email@example.com for inquiry in Taiwan.
Please visit www.Mirrorcletech.com for other global sales.”