MEMS mirror scanning modules are designed for two axis collimated laser beam (or 2D optical) scanning applications. An optical cell built-in with MEMS mirror and laser is special design for the applications that require miniature, high speed, long-term stability, lower power consumption and low cost solution. Plug-and-play compact design is suitable for all kinds of single mode laser beam-steering applications.
- MirrorcleTech Gimbal-less MEMS designed for high speed two-axis laser beam steering
- Large angles in point-to-point (quasi-static) or resonant mode of operation
- Robust compact design for long-term stability
- Small form factor mass product ready
- Standard laser wavelength 405nm, 450nm, 520nm, and 638nm.
(Others on request)
- Custom-designed scanning module upon request.
- Works with any Mirrorcle MEMS driver and MEMS controller